3 Recipes to Incorporate Goji Berries to Boost Your Health!
Here are a few recipes that incorporate goji berries:
- Goji Berry Smoothie Bowl:
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon goji berries
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- Toppings: granola, more goji berries, sliced banana, sliced almonds
Combine the frozen banana, mixed berries, almond milk, goji berries, chia seeds, and honey (if using) in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour the smoothie into a bowl and top with granola, more goji berries, sliced banana, and sliced almonds.
- Goji Berry and Quinoa Salad:
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked
- 1/2 cup goji berries
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
In a large bowl, combine the cooked quinoa, goji berries, cucumber, red bell pepper, parsley, mint, and scallions. In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Pour the dressing over the quinoa mixture and toss to combine.
- Goji Berry Energy Balls:
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/4 cup goji berries
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon water (if needed)
In a food processor, combine the dates, almonds, goji berries, chia seeds, and salt. Pulse until the mixture is finely chopped and begins to clump together. If the mixture seems too dry, add 1 tablespoon of water and pulse again. Roll the mixture into small balls and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Which recipe will you try today? Would love to hear from you!